Rights and duties
CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMER
© Construcciones y Edificios Especiales S.A. All rights reserved.
1. C.Y.E.E.S.A., in compliance with the provisions set out under Law 34/2002, of 11 July, governing Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, C.Y.E.E.S.A. hereby informs you that:
Its corporate name is: Construcciones y Edificios Especiales S.A. (hereinafter C.Y.E.E.S.A.) Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is A08242414 Its registered office is at C/ Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D - 35004, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas.
Moreover, the following companies are joint data controllers for the purposes of Art. 26 GDPR:
Its corporate name is: CODIREX S.L. Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is B35074087 Its registered office is at Avda. Alfereces Provisionales, 29, 35100 Playa del Inglés Las Palmas, España.
Its corporate name is: FLIMATUR S.L. Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is B35382571 Its registered office is at C\Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D - 35004 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas.
2. C.Y.E.E.S.A. informs you that the purpose of the website www.murhotels.com is to facilitate the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company performs and of the products and services it provides.
3. In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, C.Y.E.E.S.A. guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, C.Y.E.E.S.A. informs you that the personal data provided through the forms on this Website or by means of email messages will be incorporated in a WEBSITE USERS' process, and will be processed automatically.
By submitting the forms that are made available on this Website the sender consents to being included in the aforementioned data processing for the purposes of providing the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in a form on this Website that includes personal data, the user is hereby informed that C.Y.E.E.S.A. will adopt the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of the data supplied to avoid alterations, losses, unauthorised processing or access in accordance with the current state-of-the-art and pursuant to the provisions set out in prevailing regulations.
C.Y.E.E.S.A. cannot however guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network or the Internet and thus the breach of data through fraudulent access to such data by third parties.
In any case, the user will be liable for the truthfulness of the information provided and is responsible for communicating any changes to said information to C.Y.E.E.S.A., holding C.Y.E.E.S.A. harmless of any liability in this regard.
The purpose of the processing is to act as an information resource for the tax, administrative, commercial and accounting management of the company.
If you wish, you may contact C.Y.E.E.S.A., with registered office at C/ Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D 35004 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, to exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, to restriction of processing, and to data portability.
4. C.Y.E.E.S.A. is the owner and has the appropriate permits concerning the intellectual property rights of this Website and of the elements contained therein: text, images, sound, videos, trademarks, logos, design, etc. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and communication to the public, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this Website, on any medium or using any technical means, is hereby expressly prohibited without the authorisation of C.Y.E.E.S.A. and/or the respective authors or holders of the rights.
The User may view, print, copy and store the elements of this Website providing this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use.
Unauthorised use of the information on this Website, as well as infringing the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of C.Y.E.E.S.A., will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
5. C.Y.E.E.S.A. hereby reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its Website, and may change, remove or add both content and services provided through the Website as well as the way in which these are presented or positioned.
6. C.Y.E.E.S.A. does not guarantee the inexistence of errors on accessing the Website or the content of the Website, or that the Website is updated, although it will make every effort to avoid such errors, to rectify them or to update the Website.
C.Y.E.E.S.A. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind that could be caused, but not limited to, the following: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malware or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
7. Access to and use of this Website gives you the status of user, and by accessing the Website you accept the Conditions of Use set out hereunder.
8. This Website provides the user with access to information and content over which the user accepts responsibility, and said responsibility extends to the registration needed to access certain services or contents.
In the registration process the user will also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the information, content and services of this Website and especially not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system or attempt to access it fraudulently using unauthorised access data.
Both access to this Website and the use made of the information contained herein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all the actions carried out with their user ID. Specifically, in order to gain access and to serve as a password reminder , the user will be responsible for choosing strong passwords and phrases, such as numbers and letters and even, in systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to the user themselves (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes
and suffixes, etc.). C.Y.E.E.S.A. will not be liable for any consequence or damages that could arise from such access or use of the information.
9. This website may use “cookies”, and the user is hereby informed that the purpose of these is to improve the provision of the services offered, adapting them to the user's preferences and recognising the user during their different visits to the site. The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide references that enable the user's personal data to be deduced.
10. This disclaimer and general conditions are governed by Spanish law and any dispute or litigation regarding the use of this Website will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the place of residence of the owner of this website. Any litigation or dispute that may arise will be ruled on by the competent courts within the Spanish territorial sphere, and the user expressly waives any other jurisdictional privilege.
Construcciones y Edificios Especiales S.A. (hereinafter C.Y.E.E.S.A.) Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is A08242414 It registered office is at C\Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D - 35004 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Telephone: 928296666 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint data controller companies pursuant to Art. 26 GDPR:
Its corporate name is: CODIREX S.L. Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is B35074087 Its registered office is at Avda. Alféreces Provisionales, 29, 35100 Playa del Inglés Las Palmas, España.
Its corporate name is: FLIMATUR S.L. Its Corporate Tax Code (CIF) is B35382571 It registered office is at C\Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D - 35004 de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas.
We process the information the company provides us with, on its behalf , in order to provide it with data management services of users who communicate with the company through the website. The data provided will be kept until the revocation of the consent or for the years needed to comply with legal obligations.
The data subject has been informed in order to be included in the aforementioned processing and is responsible for the truthfulness of their data and of any future changes. Regarding the legitimacy of the processing, this will be regulated by the data subject’s consent.
If you wish, you may contact the company for the purpose of exercising your rights to access, rectification, erasure, data portability and restriction of or objection to data processing. Moreover, you have the right to withdraw the consent given and the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The categories of data processed are identification data, postal addresses or electronic addresses. Specially protected data are not processed and the source of these data are the data subject or their legal representative.