PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, www.murhotels.com (hereinafter also the Website) agrees to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
• The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing the personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on www.murhotels.com is:
• Data Controller: Construcciones y Edificios Especiales, S.A.
• Trade name: MUR HOTELS
• Tax No. (NIF/CIF): A08242414
• Address: Calle Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D. 35004 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Las Palmas, Spain.
• Email: email@example.com
Personal Data Registry
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by www.murhotels.com through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between www.murhotels.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to meet a request or consultation of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR is applicable, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Data minimisation principle: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
• Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a way that permits the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at www.murhotels.com are for identification purposes only. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.murhotels.com guarantees to obtain the User's express and verifiable consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
What kind of data does www.murhotels.com collect from its customers and Website users?
www.murhotels.com collects the following personal data:
o Contact form.
Purpose: to provide you with a means of contacting us and responding to your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: the user's consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the box accepting the sending of information.
Retention: until your request results through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In case you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of these.
o Sending a CV by email.
Purpose: to make your CV available for participation in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimation: the user's consent to send us their personal information and CV for our staff selection processes.
Conservation: during the development of the open personnel selection processes and during 2 years for future processes.
o Subscription to our newsletter
Purpose: sending our commercial newsletter and information and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest to you, including by electronic means.
Legitimation: the user's consent when subscribing to our commercial mailings and/or newsletters.
Retention: until the interested party revokes consent and requests cancellation of the service.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The personal data requested is necessary for managing your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with any other entity:
Likewise, in case the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data is collected about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred and about the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by www.murhotels.com. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians shall be required for the treatment, and the treatment shall only be deemed lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Privacy and security of personal data
www.murhotels.com agrees to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
However, since www.murhotels.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of cybercriminals or others who access personal data in a fraudulent manner, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by their employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.murhotels.com and may, therefore, exercise against the person responsible for the treatment the following rights recognised in the GDPR and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
• Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not www.murhotels.com is processing their personal data and if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the processing that www.murhotels.com has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned.
• Right of rectification: It is the User's right to have their personal data modified if it is found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
• Right of erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the Data Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform the Data Controllers who are processing the personal data of the request of the data subject for the deletion of any link to those personal data.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of the processing when he contests the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
• Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller. Wherever technically possible, the Data Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
• Right to object: It is the User's right to not have their personal data processed or to have them stopped by www.murhotels.com.
• Right to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right to not be subject to an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the creation of profiles, unless otherwise established by law.
Therefore, the User will be able to exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller of the treatment with the reference ‘GDPR-murhotels.com’, specifying:
• Name, surname of the user and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document proving the request you make.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Calle Luis Doreste Silva, 95, 1D
35004 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than www.murhotels.com, and which are therefore not operated by www.murhotels.com. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way their personal data is being processed, they shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).