Frequent questions Mur Hotels
- How long can I cancel my reservation made on the Mur website?
You can cancel your stay up to 24h before your arrival without charge (except non-refundable reservations).
- Is it possible to modify or cancel a non-refundable reservation?
We have a strict policy regarding Non-refundable room bookings that does not allow any cancellation or modification.
- Until which age do children stay free of charge?
- From what age can you stay at the Mur Hotel Neptuno?
From 18 years old.
- How can I book a cot?
You can contact the hotel directly (email) or add it in the extras section during your reservation.
- What advantages does the Club Mur offer?
You can manage your reservations comfortably, you will get a discount and you will be up to date with all the news and offers of the chain through newsletters.
- Where do I have to add the promotional code?
There is a field just below the summary of your reservation.
- When does the charge occur on the card?
During the reservation process the card is only requested to guarantee the reservation. All bookings made on web Mur are payable in cash or with card at the day of your arrival, except rooms with non-refundable rate.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check in is from 2pm (with a margin of 2h in case of high occupancy) and check out is at 12h. In case you want a late check out, contact the reception desk to see the possibilities and the price of the extra costs.
- Can I pay for the stay prior to arrival?
Please contact the hotel directly to discuss your case and see if it is possible to make a bank transfer.
- Where can I check the availability of the hotel?
If there is no availability for the dates you have selected, you have three options to see the availability in the calendar, as indicated in the screenshot.
- Is it possible to reserve a room or bungalow number?
Please contact the hotel directly for your request. We never confirm this type of request, it all depends on the occupancy of the hotel.
- Where can I change my stay?
You can send an email to email@example.com with the request for a change. Whenever there is availability, we can modify the reservation for you.
- Can I add an extra person in the room?
If the room has the capacity to accommodate the extra person, it can be added without problem. You will have to notify the hotel with the name of the person and pay the difference of the extra person depending on the pension and days that you are going to stay.
- Can the name of the person who made the reservation be changed?
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the hotel and ask for the change.
- How can I find out if my hotel offers a free transfer from the airport to the hotel?
All stays made on our website in double rooms in Half Board or All Inclusive, of 10 nights or more in the Mur Hotel Neptuno or Mur Hotel Faro Jandia, have a free transfer from the airport to the hotel and back.
Other transfers can be requested by adding it in Extras at the time of booking. Or request a transfer by sending an email to: email@example.com. The transfer will be paid on arrival at the hotel reception.